Commedia Beauregard: Donate


Currently, there are two ways to donate to Commedia Beauregard.

The first way: While we are incorporated in the state of Minnesota as a non-profit corporation, we do not have IRS Tax Exempt status yet. Until we do, we have a fiscal sponsor, Springboard for the Arts. You can give your tax-deductible gift to Commedia Beauregard through them. Here's a link:


Or, you can give directly to the campaign for "A Klingon Christmas Carol" though Here's that link: